Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Gross

I highly recommend Dr. GRoss . he's a total professional and I would trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Gross is effective and sensitive in diagnosis and skin surgery. He is an expert on skin cancers and Mohs surgery. His post surgery skin repair is excellent. I can barely see the scar left after a surgical removal of skin cancer. I recommend him to anyone with skin cancer concerns.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I can understand why he is called upon to teach other doctors. He has got to be one of the most knowledgeable and effective doctors I have ever found. His work is exceptional. His manner is professional. His personal attention is sensitive and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Gross for about five years and I am very pleased with his services and treatments. He specializes in skin cancer treatment only and done an excellent job with repeated cancers that I have experienced. I do not think you could find a better Doctor if this is an issue for you.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013