Ratings for Dr. Lori D. Brown

Dr. Brown was one of the most thorough and caring doctors I have been to. She took the time to ask me questions to help me figure out the root of the problem rather than prescribing medication like most doctors would do. With her help, I've been feeling better than I have in years and I feel empowered in my health.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Lori Brown helped me by getting through the root of my problem, rather than dismissing me by telling me I was just getting old and had to deal with it like the other doctors I saw before her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Brow is a godsend! She has supported all members of my family and I have recommended her to many many people who were helped by her as well. She cares deeply about her patience following up and calling back personally to check to see how you are doing. She treated my special needs daughter for free for 2 years with multiple therapies and she improved greatly! Had it not been for her we would still have a sickly little girl on our hands. She is caring and careful and takes time with each patient! Thank you Dr Brown for all you have done for our family!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I really appreciate the depth of knowledge that Dr. Brown brings to her practice. I have been a regular patient for some time and have always found her to be easy to work with. I particularly appreciate the fact that she takes the time to listen to what is going on, rather than the standard 'turn your head and cough' kind of appointments that you get with many other doctors.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Brown is very professional, caring, knowledgeable and supportive and spends a lot of time on appointments. My calls are always returned and I feel like I am well informed. She looks at the ‘whole person’ and has been a huge help in my health journey. She is very easy to work with and very thorough. She is always good at explaining each course of treatment. My iron levels have finally improved after many years of trying different things. She has given great advice on nutrition and health; this is the first time I have stayed at a healthy weight and I’m in my middle 40’s! She has also helped me with my back pain with bowen technology and microcurrent. My overall health has improved since going to see her and she has referred me appropriately to other professionals when needed. I have highly recommended her to family and friends. Both of my grown daughters go to see her now and prefer her model of care to that of any previous doctors they have seen.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

My first two experiences with Dr. Brown was very positive and my health improved substantially. However, Dr. Brown continually prescribed supplements that were inappropriate for my medical conditions and that caused me the side effects I specifically asked her about. I trusted that she was researching or knowledgeable about the side effects of the supplements she prescribed when she recommended them to me but later discovered she had not. She also suggested testing procedures that were not valid by other healthcare professionals she recommended to me as resources. When I questioned her, she sent me a letter via the US mail that she could not provide services to me anymore without stating a reason. I have only to surmise that her ego was bruised. I find this to be very rude and unprofessional conduct. Most concerning to me beyond her rude behavior was how careless she was prescribing me supplements known to cause liver damage, stomach upset, bladder irritation and low blood pressure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Good experience with really great results! My health has improved and I would recommend Dr. Brown for anyone who is interested in a natural approach to good health!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

The Dr. seems more interested in money and looking good for students than treating her patients ailments. Second appt all she did was weigh my baby on a scale and then charged us a whopping bill! VERY disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012