Ratings for Dr. Niraj V. PATEL

Dr. Patel has delivered 3 of our children and we would not trust any other doctor. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and full of advice. It is rare in today's world to find a doctor who gives his time, energy and dedication to each of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Patel is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He really cares about his patients. He handled my high-risk pregnancy and loved answering my questions. I only wish all of my Drs. were more like him. He has the most wonderful staff, and they really get to know you as a person and don't treat you like just another patient. I would recommend Dr. Patel to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Patel delivered both my children (2008/2010) and I couldn't be happier. He is very intelligent and was calming of my constant worries and fears. You're in and out pretty quickly once you get called back which was good for me since I went on lunch breaks; but sometimes they would get pretty backed up and I'd wait in the lobby for a long time. The same staff was there through both my deliveries which was great to see familiar faces. I would go back for anything I ever needed. Dr. Patel, Jennifer, and Maudi made a huge difference in my prenatal care and experience.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011