Ratings for Dr. R. Deaver Collins

An absolute gem in the field of Rheumatology. I have had RA for 34 years of my life and he knew how to treat my disease and get me feeling the best I have felt in many years. Thank you Sir.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Collins for 17 years. Because of his knowledge, dedication and care I have been able to have a very active life. In fact I travel from south Louisiana to see him in Nashville. When asked by family and friends why I travel this far to see s rhuematologist I respond "when you have the best you don't make a change". As for the lady looking for him he is located at 2001 Charlotte Ave, Suite 101, Nashville

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Collins is very helpful, listens well, adjusts his thinking to what you were saying. You can see his mind working as you talk to him. He does not have a once size fits all mentality to medicine. Shame on the Frist clinic for letting him go. I am looking for him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Collins is the most intelligent, caring, and professional physician I have seen.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I cannot fully express how highly I think of Dr. Collins. Dr. Collins embodies total patient care. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated and truly cares for his patients' physical, mental, and emotional well-being.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

New Dr for me but was impressed with his intelligence. He knows his field and how to explain where you can understand. Personally he went above and beyond what I expect from Dr and helped me with emergency situation that had already proven all in healthcare are not equally competent. He personally took charge of problem,no passing the buck to next in line. You can tell by his staff respects him and they take on his work ethic. They will take good care of you and will recommend them to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

He was very rude. No bedside manners at all. Impatient. He made you feel rushed and could not relate.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010