Ratings for Dr. Roy H. Loo

Dr. Loo has treated my wife for macular degeneration for almost ten years. He is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. A previous retinal specialist had bluntly stated that partial blindness was almost a certainty since she has the wet kind of AMG in both eyes. Dr. Loo's treatment allows her to still drive and she is no longer fearful of injections that are needed every two months or so. We have absolute confidence in Dr. Loo.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

i had gone blind in my right eye by surgery in 2007 performed by another surgeon in California, When I had the same vitreous hemorrhage in my left eye, I was totally blind. I went to see Dr. Loo, He took a look and immediately explained that he can perform the same procedure on my eye to save my sight. He was confidant and completely honest with me, that there was no guarantee. I was in shock, but I admired an honest man. Surgery went well, and it was totally not like the previous surgery. I had no pain!!, next day Dr Loo old me to enjoy my vision. 20/20 with in 4 days. THANK YOU Dr. Loo, you saved my life !!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Roy H. Loo's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1995)