Ratings for Dr. Lala Cornelius

Dr. Cornelius was my oncologist at Vanderbilt and I loved her. One the the best doctors I ever had. Have recommended her over and over again.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr Cornelius is the worst dr my husband is dead because of her failure to order test that would have entended his life. Run from her dont trust her she is terrible.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Please explain to me how a Dr. gives false information about education and more importantly experience and length of practice.This Dr. has done this in ALL areas of the country she has practiced. Yes, she practiced in Nashville but if one takes the time to reseach the facts her claims there were fake also. She apparently attended medical school in Russia but her claims of experience in the many fields she claims are just clearly a shame. This is evident once you are in her presence as a patient. Perhaps this is the reason she does not remain in one area for any length of time. Please. please do not waste critical time seeking her advice. I did and regret every moment that her lack of knowledge cost me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012