Dr. Samir M. Sukkar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Samir M. Sukkar

Pain was bad 2nd and 3rd day after surgery but they helped me through ALL stages.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

The results of my Browlift and Eyelid lift has changed the quality of my life. My confidence level is way up. I had not worn makeup in a few years, I had to go buy make up and I enjoy wearing make up again. Before I looked sad, mad, unhappy and tired. After I cannot keep myself from smiling and seeing just my eyes alone you can see the happiness. Dr Sukkar and his staff are very helpful and informative as well as providing the highest quality of care. This was my second procedure performed my Dr Sukkar. I trust him and his staff completely.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

My experience with Dr. Sukkar and staff was wonderful. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. The nurses were so sweet and made me very comfortable. I got vaser liposuction with skin incision and the results were almost instant and happy with results so far given that my surgery was 2 weeks ago. I look forward to the full result of my surgery.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Sukkar and his team are amazing. My tummy tuck changed my life. I am so happy with my results! The knowledgeable and helpful team at the office were a huge part of my recovery. I cannot rave enough about Dr. Sukkar and his team!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Very informative since the moment I called to ask for information for breast augmentation. The staff is always friendly and ready to answer any questions and make you fee comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

After months of research I decided to email Dr. Sukkar's office to see if I would be qualified for a facial fat graft. The process that I had to go through was easier than I expected it to be. At my first appointment I had a consultation done with Jessica where she explained to me the process I was going to go through and answered all of the questions I had. That same day I also met with Dr. Sukkar and explained to him what type of results I wanted to have. Dr. Sukkar was very patient and understanding about my facial volume issues, he even have me his own opinion to make my facial volume look a lot better. The day of the procedure went great, I was nervous at first but once I woke up after the procedure, I felt no pain. I had a wonderful nurse named Danielle who looked after me after I woke up from anesthesia. I then went back a week after my procedure for a follow up where I met with Ruby, the massage therapist. Ruby was very nice and professional and made sure that I was not having any issues with my donor site of the fat transfer. Overall Dr. Sukkar and his office staff did an excellent job! Dr. Sukkar's staff made me feel very comfortable and welcome.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Sukkar is very kind, honest and trusting. I felt comfortable as soon as I met him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Very professional and super sweet! Loved my experience with this staff!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Sukkar is probably the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. His attention to detail is beyond reproach. He truly cares about his patients and listens to what is actually conveyed to him regarding their needs and wants. Furthermore, his staff is excellent. Every member of his staff truly cares about each person visiting Dr. Sukkar's office. I would highly recommend Dr. Sukkar's office to anyone one of my friends and/or family members. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Sukkar for helping me feel beautiful again!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Always listens to me and is very caring, sees me at once whenever there is a problem. I feel very secure with him and he makes me feel very comfortable. I have no worries when I am under his care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Samir M. Sukkar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1992)

AHC