Dr. Samir M. Sukkar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Samir M. Sukkar

After months of research I decided to email Dr. Sukkar's office to see if I would be qualified for a facial fat graft. The process that I had to go through was easier than I expected it to be. At my first appointment I had a consultation done with Jessica where she explained to me the process I was going to go through and answered all of the questions I had. That same day I also met with Dr. Sukkar and explained to him what type of results I wanted to have. Dr. Sukkar was very patient and understanding about my facial volume issues, he even have me his own opinion to make my facial volume look a lot better. The day of the procedure went great, I was nervous at first but once I woke up after the procedure, I felt no pain. I had a wonderful nurse named Danielle who looked after me after I woke up from anesthesia. I then went back a week after my procedure for a follow up where I met with Ruby, the massage therapist. Ruby was very nice and professional and made sure that I was not having any issues with my donor site of the fat transfer. Overall Dr. Sukkar and his office staff did an excellent job! Dr. Sukkar's staff made me feel very comfortable and welcome.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Sukkar is very kind, honest and trusting. I felt comfortable as soon as I met him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Very professional and super sweet! Loved my experience with this staff!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Sukkar is probably the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. His attention to detail is beyond reproach. He truly cares about his patients and listens to what is actually conveyed to him regarding their needs and wants. Furthermore, his staff is excellent. Every member of his staff truly cares about each person visiting Dr. Sukkar's office. I would highly recommend Dr. Sukkar's office to anyone one of my friends and/or family members. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Sukkar for helping me feel beautiful again!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Always listens to me and is very caring, sees me at once whenever there is a problem. I feel very secure with him and he makes me feel very comfortable. I have no worries when I am under his care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Provided excellent medical care before, during and after my procedure. The staff made themselves available to me when I was available. Very caring people. My procedure turned out better than I hoped for. I am so pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

They have been extremely helpful with what to expect pre surgery and post op! I love how friendly and fun this group is and highly recommend Dr. Sukkar.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I really enjoyed the experience with Dr. Sukkar he and his staff answered all my questions and concerns in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Sukkar was everything I was hoping for in a doctor. He took the time to listen to my concerns, and helped me understand the process from beginning to end. This eased any anxiety I had and helped me become informed and confident about my decision to follow through with the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Excelente personal antencion personas may amables y cuidadosas mas que nada en ayudarte con tus dudas y preguntas .

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Samir M. Sukkar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1992)