Ratings for Diann L. Frease

Dr. Frease is a very attentive, considerate and knowledgable. She takes her time and really listens to what is going on and considers the whole picture which is quite the blessing. Other doctors give me 5 maybe 10 minutes and then swoosh me out of the office after I wait 15 - 20 minutes for them to even coming into the office. But not Dr. Frease! There is little wait time and she really takes her time to address all my issues. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

This is the first time I've written a review for a doctor, but Dr. Frease is definitely worth the time it takes to make a recommendation. First off, Dr Frease's staff is always warm and welcoming. Usually when one is going to the doctor it's because they're ill and a friendly, competent staff just helps the process to be a little less painful. The office is also clean and inviting with soft chairs and plenty of "non-medical" reading materials.The wait to see the doctor has never exceeded 10 minutes. Once inside, Dr. Frease is very attentive and doesn't seem to have an agenda except to listen and help resolve what is ailing. She works cooperatively with my medical doctors to save me money on lab tests, etc... (She even encourages this.)She takes into account the nutritional aspect of health and provides counsel that is often not included at a general practitioner's office. She has helped me get my health back when other doctors could not. I highly recommend Dr. Frease in Canby, OR.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011