Ratings for Dr. Darren M. Kocs

He is a true blessing so glad to have him for my oncologist

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Very compassionate with us. Answer all of our question. Great person an AWSOME doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

First of all, I can't say enough good things about the staff - the front end, lab, nurses, everyone is cheerful, kind, and competent. (OK, I saw the chemo room manager get grumpy a couple of times, but none of the staff took it out on the patients.) It's a calm, reassuring environment even when they are busy, busy, busy. And no one ever lets you forget you are a person, not just a chart or a case or the next arm they need to stick a needle into. Dr. K took the time to look at my (rather complicated) medical history and talked through his reasoning with me as we worked out a treatment plan for my condition. He was patient while talking over the options with me, what the time frames for improvement would be, and while he was confident we had an explanation for my anemia he did go ahead and do a couple of tests to rule out some less likely possibilities. I've seen a lot of doctors in my life, and he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Surprised not to find Dr. Kocs in the "top 10" Hematologist/Oncologist; perhaps just because nobody put them in?

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr. Darren M. Kocs's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1997)