Ratings for Dr. Carol C. Hostetter

Very helpful doctor. I don't understand bad ratings here...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

One of the worst doctors I have ever been to. One of my friends had gone to her because she had bleeding for two years after givig birth. Carol said that she was fine and was going to be ok. She died after two years of this happening. My grandmother as well has gone to this doctor for years and she recently went to a different doctor, the alternate doctor said that half ofthw medication she was on was unnessisary, and one of which was only supposed to be used in a hospital setting. This doctor is horrible and I wouldn't take my dog to her. She doesn't know what she is talking about and will mention specific things within the visit to charge you for it. Don't go to her, she is seriously horrible.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Unbelievably helpful and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her as a Family Practice Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Carol is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She sits down and listens and explains things well. She is very compassionate and thorough. After having multiple problem with no good answer she was the first one to help me. She was referred to me by a friend and this doctor may have saved my life or saved me from uneccesary surgery. Her staff is amazing! They are friendly, kind and quick to respond to requests or callbacks.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Carol is extremely helpful, caring and makes certain that you take care of yourself! She doesn't have you get tests unnecessarily, but does make certain you get ones that are appropriate to your age, past medical history and family medical history. She takes her time to explain everything she does, and is proactive in teaching you where things are located in your body, so if you develop a pain, you can correctly identify it's orgin. She is thorough, and makes you understand why you need to take care of yourself. During a very depressing time in my life, she worked with my therapist to get the proper medication to assist my recovery. I can't say enough about her and how wonderful her staff are, as well. I'm lucky to have her has my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Carol C. Hostetter's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1980)