Ratings for Dr. Betty A. Petrak-Ron

Dr. Petrak has always listened carefully to me and my treatments have greatly helped both my allergies and Asthma. Her staff is alway cheerful and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I made scheduled a time to see the doctor online but after reading that there were problems with scheduling online I called to make sure it was right. The receptionist was TERRIBLE! I am a very patient and kind person but I have never been treated with so much disrespect. She lost us as patients before she even met with us. I have never been treated that way by a doctors office. I was calling to confirm the time not to be harassed.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have seen Dr. Petrak for years for allergy shots and now am almost off of all of my medications. She is kind and spends time with me.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Petrak and staff are professional, caring and kind. They have helped my son with his allergies and asthma for years. I really like their new office in Boulder.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Petrak made a concerted effort to meet my health needs; beyond the exam, she listened to my descriptions as well as my preferences for treatment. She was personable and was able to give me updates on the latest developments.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Betty A. Petrak-Ron's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)