Ratings for Dr. John M. HEMPHILL

I would give 0 stars for this so called doctor. There are so many reasons to not go to this man and to me his PA had more knowledge than he did. The PA, she was much more helpful and actually listen to my main problems. Dr. Hemphill was treating me for a month and during this time I was not at work due to multiple issues that could cause death or injury to myself or my co-workers, yet Dr Hemphill refused to fill out my FMLA paperwork. This was not workman's compensation or anything like that! This was a safety issue for myself and co-workers but this man refuse to listen as he ordered test after test. Once they suspected that it was probably not neurological and more of a spinal issue, Dr Hemphill tossed me to the side like garbage probably because he wouldn't be able to make anymore money off of me. I had to explain to my job and FMLA how rude this doctor was, as well as why he wouldn't fill out simple paperwork to send in so I would not lose my job!! I should have went to the neurologist that the emergency room doctor recommended but I went to Dr Hemphill because he was closer to Richmond Hill that my wife made an appointment for me to try to fix what was going on in my head. I work on heavy machinery called an AIRCRAFT but I guess he doesn't care if I get killed or if I kill others as long as he gets paid!!! I am very disappointed in this so called doctor and I recommend that every person go to a real doctor that will actually take care of you and your needs.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. John M. HEMPHILL's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)