Ratings for Dr. Ku-Juey Raymond Chang

My teenage daughter and I both saw Dr. Chang. Initially, he was quite respectful and explained everything well. HOWEVER... he did NOT like my asking questions about treatment plan or alternatives. So uncomfortable that my daughter asked if she could go somewhere else. The office staff is TERRIBLE. Incredibly incompetent and completely unconcerned about the patient. Since we changed to a new doctor, i have been unable to get the office staff / medical records dept to send me MY medical records and biopsy results! My new doctor has faxed requests and called several times, and I have called numerous times with the same result -- getting transferred here and there, then getting disconnected, then calling back only to get busy signals or hear that they left early for lunch or for the day. SO AGGRAVATING. I'm going to try two more times and if I can't get my information from them, I will report them to.. the medical board? I don't even know where to go. But this is incredibly unacceptable

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

The good: Dr. Chang is courteous, thorough, and has a good bedside manner. He accurately diagnosed my hypothyroidism and began proper treatment. The bad: I have never encountered such a rude, incompetent office staff in my life, and I've dealt with some doozies in my medical career. First off, I was almost sent to collections for a billing "error". After speaking with my insurance and the office's billing service, I narrowly escaped a bomb being dropped on my credit for someone else's mistake. Secondly, the simple task of obtaining my own medical records after I moved out of state proved too difficult for this group. When I called to inquire, I was met with nothing but attitude and handed off to 3 different girls who all claimed to be the office manager. Long story short; 10 phone calls, 3 faxed requests, and multiple busy signals later and I'm still waiting. My next step is going to have to be legal action for withholding medical records.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I have been to this clinic many times for diabetic care, respiratory infections, and other reasons. I am required to see thesee doctors because of my medical conditions and I feel comfortable at this clinic. The doctors are honest with me and they treat myself and my husband with respect. The clinic can be overwhelming at times but there are many patients for the staff and the doctors. I would recommend this clinic as a high B plus to an A.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I went to the doctors because I wasn't feeling well for over two weeks. My appointment was at 10:15. The doctor was late, he was distracted, replying to text messages and on the phone during his consult with me. The staff (nurse?) who was supposed to draw blood, was unable to do so, and left me waiting over 30 minutes and more. They are unskilled (unable to draw my blood). Poor customer service, left me alone for over 30 minutes. I should have been in the office for what should have been a 30 minute consultation and blood draw, almost 2 HOURS!! Totally unacceptable! They were NOT busy. They ignored me. Treated me like my time wasn't important. I walked out and left, and I am still unwell, now looking for another doctor. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!! NO PATIENT SHOULD BE TREATED IN SUCH A MANNER!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Ku-Juey Raymond Chang's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Secure Horizons