Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Zimostrad

Do not trust this Doctor. The office is unprofessional. He and his wife/receptionist argued in front of us, about office rent that was due and the lack of funds to pay. He was disrespectful to her. He asked to see my spouse and then started to talking to my spouse about someone else's diagnosis. When my spouse told him that he had called in the wrong person, Dr turned and walked away, never saying another word to my spouse.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

In 2004 my now 11 year old son was recommend for an ASD EVAL. After 3 season(one in witch my ex husband was aloud to bring his new girlfriend into after only being with her one month) I was told my son was ADHD & that I was an unfit mother. That the DR was going to report me to CPS. My response was "GO AHEAD, I am a great mother & you do NOT scare me". The family DR that sent us there was SHOCKED and after 3 months I called CPS myself to find out why there had been no home visit. Come to find out when all was said and done, he had not only failed to call on me, but my ex had asked him to say this in a plan to stop himself from being deployed, by having me declared unfit. After all of this I moved to Texas & have had 3 professionals confirm my child is on the spectrum. In addition my ex lost his rights to our son. This man was the cause a huge amount of drama and pain in my life. Further more he delayed my child's diagnoses and thus his development. It makes me sick! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I'd like to be able to comment on this Dr's service, however I can't. I can say that this office seems to be very unprofessional and unorganized. My family physician referred my son to this office three times, we heard nothing back from them. In a period of three weeks I called to try to get an appointment set up, left a detailed message 3 timed with "Chris" the receptionist and never received a phone call back. Not once! They must not care too much about their patients or future patients, very frustrating. Office hours are 8-4:30 with lunch from 11:30-1 and they are not open Fridays. What kind of Dr's office doesn't return three phone falls over a course of three weeks? Not an office I will be going to. Guess they lose out on my money!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013