Ratings for Dr. Rami Dakkuri

Very disappointed with this man, he is like a true dr jekel and Mr Hyde, first consult he was what one would expect, then before and after surgery I was so disappointed in him and more important his abilities as a surgeon. I'm left devasted.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Dakkuri is warm, patient, takes his time, explains things in a way I can understand, and is quick to follow up with me. I feel safe and comfortable in his care and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

If I had read the reviews on this doctor before making a choice, if only I had, I would most certainly be making a good recovery now, because I never would have picked him. I might also point out that the " good " review of him sounds like his office wrote it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Can not recommend this physician. The staff was what one would expect, but the physician was my mistake in a choice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Very disappointed in this doctor, I wish I had done my research before I choose him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I was very pleased with this surgeon and would definitely recommend him to others. He is friendly and straightforward, and he is very good at making patients feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Rami Dakkuri's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AHC