Ratings for Dr. Rami Dakkuri

Dr. Dakkuri is warm, patient, takes his time, explains things in a way I can understand, and is quick to follow up with me. I feel safe and comfortable in his care and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

If I had read the reviews on this doctor before making a choice, if only I had, I would most certainly be making a good recovery now, because I never would have picked him. I might also point out that the " good " review of him sounds like his office wrote it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I was very pleased with this surgeon and would definitely recommend him to others. He is friendly and straightforward, and he is very good at making patients feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Rami Dakkuri's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Champ Va
Commercial Insurance Company
Delta Dental
  • Delta Health System
Health Net
Healthnet
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dakkuri is warm, patient, takes his time, explains things in a way I can understand, and is quick to follow up with me. I feel safe and comfortable in his ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If I had read the reviews on this doctor before making a choice, if only I had, I would most certainly be making a good recovery now, because I never would have..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Can not recommend this physician. The staff was what one would expect, but the physician was my mistake in a choice."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed in this doctor, I wish I had done my research before I choose him as my surgeon."

September 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3282003'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Surgeon"

December 11, 2012