Ratings for Dr. John S. Levin

Very honest. Nurse always returns my calls. Very friendly and restpectful. Doctors are not magicians and sometimes it is what it is.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Levin performed foot surgery in October 2013. He first promised full recovery in 6-8 weeks, then10-12 weeks, etc. It is now 11 months. My right toe is numb and the other toes on that foot are still painful. In addition, I received a buill for laboratory tests "deemed medically unnecessary". Dr. Levin told me he did not like MY attitude and that he would no longer treat me. If you are not totally complementary to him and tell him everything is wonderful, he does not want to see you. All he did during the months I would go back to him would be to take the same x-ray overf and over again and tell me the wound healed perfectly. When I asked him about possible nerve damage, he threw me out of his office. I would never recommend him based upon my experience. I also found his nurse turned from pleasant to nasty, once tghere was a problem with the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Levin is professional and courteous. He is also personable and takes the time to discuss your concerns and the treatment options. The biggest negative is his staff - whenever I needed to call back with a question on billing or other matters, they never called me back. While I was there, they treated me with respect, but they never returned any of my calls.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I would highly recommond Dr John Levin. I had been suffering with foot pain for 3 yrs ... after receiving treatment the foot pain is now gone .. Many thanks to Dr Levin ...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. John S. Levin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Pacificare