Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Yalch

Never gives definitive answers. Makes you feel like a hypochondriac. Always more labwork, more medications. I knew I had serious autoimmune issues that he shrugged off. Seemed a second opinion and guess what, I might actually have lupus! I'm very disappointed. So thankful for my new doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I'd been going to Dr. Yalch for a few different conditions for about three years. He was always very passive and never seemed to aggressively treat anything. His answers to any problem were to add more rxs to your existing ones. By the time I decided to leave, he had me taking twelve different medications in the course of one day. He's also ALWAYS LATE and doesn't actually examine you. If the nurse doesn't need to take your BP and your pulse, you can leave that office and never be touched by the doctor. The staff is mediocre but they follow his lead. My new physician is a joy and after LISTENING to me and giving me an exam, I'm down to TWO meds for my TWO conditions.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Peter A. Yalch's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)