Ratings for Dr. Vijayalakshmi Puram

This doctor tried to diagnosis me with heart failure without running any heart tests on me, after only talking to me briefly, and without consulting with my cardiologist, and she did not even tell me she had diagnosised me with heart failure, I found out about it after requesting my medical record from her office, she also diagnosis me with acid reflux even though I told her no symptons for acid reflux (all I said was that I have pain in my chest's BONE MARROW"). I brought my cardiologist records with me that had tests that had been recently performed a few months earlier which stated that I had NO heart problems at all, yet this doctor refused to even go by that and thought she could diagnosis me with heart failure with only a basic CBC. This lady also was walking around the hospital with no shoes or socks on. I did not even see "cardiologist" listed on her medical stuff.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013