You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Landzberg

He and his team are the whole package - life saving physician.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Landzberg is the greatest. He is so down to earth, He talks and explains everything in detail so that you can understand any problem(s)that you might have and when your apt. is over, you can't leave without getting a big hug. Thank you Dr.Landzberg for all you have done for me and to your great Staff Bill, Nancy and all the others that I've met over the past 6 years. I would like to thank my Daughter who highly recommended and introduced me to Dr. Landzberg. She is a nurse at B&W/Shapero

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Michael has taken care of my mom for over 10 years. He no doubt extended her life with his encouraging words and care. He is a great doctor with the best bedside manor I have seen. He personally called my mother at home months after her last visit just to see how she was doing. My mother felt very special. Thank You Mike

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Best doctor I've ever visited. He spent a lot of time making sure both my husband and I understood what was going on and were comfortable with every. Very knowledgeable, very nice. And his PA is also great.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Great doctor he is, saint he isn't. Dr. Landzberg is definitely the best cardiologist I've ever had in terms of explaining my situation to me and being proactive. But he's done some things recently that lead me to believe he isn't the great guy everyone seems to think he is. Put it this way, sometimes he tells you something, but doesn't exactly mean it. And then when I wanted to discuss this subject (which I won't mention out of respect for how he's helped me medically) it was like trying to talk to the President. It was impossible to speak to him personally. Oh well. Overall, he's a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

He is a fantastic listener, and allows his patients to play a huge role in their treatment and choice of treatments. He is knowledgable and up to date on new medications and treatments involving cardiology and pulmonary hypertension. I highly recommend him to anyone with a cardiac or PH need.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

An incredible human being! Our visit with him was enpowering and he gave us the knowledge to have the confidence in the decision for surgery. I feel so lucky to be able to have such a great mind and person looking after my husband. His bedside mannor is incredible. An absolutly wonderful person and physician.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Mike was the first doctor to clearly explain to my husband's childhood surgery. The personal attention, care and honest assessment are incredible. He actually said that now that my husband is in his care, he (husband) will never be allowed to become unhealthy and stress his heart. Staff and their follow-up are amazing. Mike and Ami said that our family is now part of their family, and that is how it feels-like they care for us, and are also giving my husband the best medical care in the world. They are incredibly thorough and also clear about what can help, might help, and can't help.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

My brother was a patient of Mike's for over 10 years. Mike extended his life many years and gave unbelievably kind, expert, caring, generous care in every way. Mike is an exceptional physician and human being. If the ratings went to a zillion, it would still be too low a rating for Mike.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Michael Landzberg's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Multiplan
Tufts
Tufts Health Plans

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He and his team are the whole package - life saving physician."

January 20, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=32817'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014