Ratings for Dr. Nima Amjadi

He might get negative reviews but he's the doctor you wanna see. He doesn't feed any bs he'll get down to the root of the problem and wants you to get healthy.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Unprofessional behavior in a hospital. loose cannon very bad Dr.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

He talked down to me. I swear I heard him joke about my weight.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Terrible bed side manner. Can't even shake your hand.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Amjadi now for about six years for hypertension. I have found him thorough, interested, friendly and correct in every encounter. My blood pressure is now excellent. I have recommended him to several of my friends as the best in a difficult field.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I am always happy to visit Doctor Amjadi. I only see him fifteen minutes a year but in that time he goes over all my health problems and advises me on things besides heart issues. He is like my general physician even prescribing medicines and discussing new meds in other fields. He is the best physician I have ever visited and I would count anyone who sees him as lucky.He seems to be very caring about my health.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

doctor amjadi is the most amazing doctor i have ever met..he is very bright and helpful.i look forward to a visit with him where we might talk about other things..like he suggested i use an inversion table for my bad back, that he had one that worked for him..i bought one and it really helps me a lot..if all doctors were as good as nima the world would be a better place.his happiness is infectious.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Ordered most expensive test which gave inconclusive results and made me ill for 48 hours. Dr. did not fix the problem with the inconclusive results although I reported the bad experience with the procedure. Also billing issues - cannot pay a charge with receiving a bill.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I have been going to dr amjadi for several years now and i have never expericienced anything but helpful if he gets on you it is only because he cares about you and your heart. He is very good and helpful and his nurse is the best..she has to do alot of paperwork for me and where i work and has always done it quickly and w/out complaint and never has to ask me more questions she knows what she needs to do. Dr. Amajadi explains everything to me so that i understand it.I would recommend him to all my friends and anyone

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

This Dr. is very rude, condescending and arrogant. He does not like to explain the procedure/outcome to folks, dislikes answering questions or having to re-explain himself, expects you to understand his terminology even though you are not the cardiologist, just a human being. Would not recemmend him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012