Ratings for Dr. Sigal Klipstein

Caring and mostly efficient. Not great with working with insurance. But I got a baby!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Klipstein is an incredible, positive, and encouraging dr who helped me get pregnant with my 2nd baby. I would 100% recommend her to anyone, she is a supportive force in what can be a difficult journey and I am so lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

She is my saving grace! Her compassion and patience is beyond anything I could have hoped for in a doctor! Her staff is absolutely my favorite! They became friends by the time I was ready to “graduate” to my regular OB! Everyone should see Dr Klipstein! I have a beautiful baby girl because of her!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Easily the best doctor I’ve ever had. She’s respectful, kind, and makes even the most stressful times pleasant. She was way 3rd RE and hands down the best. During my consult she said one and done, and she was right. Could not have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Klipstein worked with us for years and we have 2 wonderful boys now!!! Love the nurses and es.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Easy to access and very willing to share information and answer questions. Responsive to questions and scheduling which was helpful for us as both husband and wife work in demanding professions.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

She's a very caring,knowledgeable doctor. Her staff is amazing they treat you like family. But if I had to choose my favorite location it would be the Northbrook location. Love her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Klipstein is such a compassionate doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Highly recommend! Dr Klipstein is very knowledgeable and personable. She has her patients best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

This office is #1. The office staff responds quickly and treats you with respect. Dr. Klipstien is superb. I would recommend her to anyone without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Sigal Klipstein's Credentials

• University of Chicago (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Hoffman Estates, IL