Ratings for Dr. B. Blake Bradley

My daughter has been going to him now for 31 weeks. He is always helpful with everything and answers all concerning questions. Excited for him to deliever my first grandson. Bad side....his greeting staff his great but his check out staff are very rude and not helpful at all! Overall for the dr he is wonderful and highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Very rude and talked down to me when I was in a lot of pain. I've never felt like more of an inconvenience at a doctor's appointment. Will not be returning to this office.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Bradley as a first time Mom. He was snaky and rude. I had intense pain during this time which I did not understand. He referred me to a physical therapist which I went weekly. He kept telling me it was stress. He wasn't concerned at my weight gain, just told me not to drink too much juice? Then he became extremely hostile at a visit and stated out of the blue, that he wasn't going to give me "narcotics" ??evenHe treated me like I was a worthless addict. That of course was not even a thought in my mind. Since I've given birth, I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and multiple other bone & nerve disorders. I would never recommend this unprofessional Dr. One of the worst experiences of my life. AVOID.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Bradley did a great job with my c section. He is wonderful at his job but doesn't have the best bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

delivered both of my children , i will never go to anyone else

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Bradley is a wonderful, caring and down to earth doctor. His staff are very kind and make you feel comfortable. I've seen Dr. Bradley several times over the last 1 1/2 years for gynecologic issues and preconception counseling and he has always had a great solution and advice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I have known Dr. Bradley for years, he is a true caring professional. He delivered my granddaughter in 2004. I saw him recently for GYN problems and could not be more pleased. He discussed my symptoms with me, discussed various treatment options, and did a thorough physical exam. I appreciate his sense of humor and ability to put his patients at ease.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Awful. I should have shopped around more when searching for an OBGYN to deliver my baby. Prenatal appointments were so brief, it was a joke (not including the 2 hour wait to be seen). The nurse was aloof and uncaring. The doctor was egotistical, arrogant and lazy. When I had questions, he would laugh at me and dismiss them with a snappy remark like, "take a class or read a book!" When I asked for information about a class or a book, he told me to go online and search for them myself. When I asked about a nutrition plan for pregnancy, he laughed and then insinuated that most of his patients are poorly educated, pregnant teens who couldn't understand a calorie chart. What?? I found out on my own about Baptist's nutrition program. If you are a first time mother or an older woman with a riskier pregnancy, AVOID. I went to him with very reasonable concerns and was told, "Ah, it'll probably be OK." and then, he never checked me out. It almost wasn't OK. AVOID!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Bradley is so funny and down to earth. He is thorough and took time to answer all of my questions. The nurses are so nice and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Bradley is amazing, he delivered both my boys and is my obgyn now with my third pregnancy. His sense of humor is great and i have no doubt if a serios problem arose he would make the right decision for my baby and myself, it gets no better than bradley!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. B. Blake Bradley's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company