Ratings for Dr. Gregory Delorenzo

I was referred to Dr. Delorenzo by my Optometrist, Dr. David Howard, who finally solved problems that I've had with my neck for almost 2 decades. Dr. Delorenzo has proven to be very knowledgeable regarding Ankylosis Spondylitis and his course of treatment has provided tremendous relief for me. He quickly changed my medication when problems developed with the first medication I was taking and prescribed another which has proven to be even more effective in my opinion. I've been extremely happy with Dr. Delorenzo as my treating physician and would wholeheartedly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Diagnosed a problem on the first visit after many referrals to other specialties. He is quiet, patient, listens well, does not overprescribe, is willing to use older time tested medications rather than jumping to the latest and not necessarily the greatest. He is wasting his talents only doing rheumatology. I would have loved for him to be my internist.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Gregory Delorenzo's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois