Ratings for Dr. Javier Garcia-Bengochea

Dr. Garcia-Bengochea has operated on me twice in the last two years. He is the consummate profession. He takes as long as necessary to answer any and all questions. He truly listens. A friend of mine, who is a prominent physician, describes Dr. Garcia as “an artist” and “the neurosurgeon that the doctors go to when they need spinal surgery.” It may take a few weeks to get your first appointment, but it is well worth the wait. I am blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR-LISTENS TO YOU. VERY INTERESTED IN WHWAT YOU HAVE TO SAY AND WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE WITHOUT MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. VERY PROFESSIONAWL AND HAS A GREAT STAFF.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Garcia-Bengochea recently performed a minimally invasive fusion on the L5-S1 level of my spine which was completely successful, I'm pain free. It had taken me over 4 years to get an accurate diagnosis and then 6 months to find a surgeon who I felt I could trust. Dr. Garcia-Bengochea is an amazing professional in neurosurgery. He is clearly very passionate about his profession and humble to boot. It's hard to put into words the level of professionalism that I experienced in this surgical experience with Dr. Garcia-Bengochea and his extended staff. You can tell a lot by talking to a physician, but you can tell even more when you talk to those who work for and around that physician. Let it suffice to say that those I encountered around Dr. Garcia-Bengochea were in awe of his work, so am I. It may be hard to get an appointment with this office, that's telling you something, something good. You can trust your life to this man.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011