Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Spittler

My experience with Dr. Spittler from start to finish was impeccable. Dr. Spittler is a highly skilled and very talented plastic surgeon with a kind and courteous bedside manner. His office and surgical staff are attentive and empathetic. The surgery center is immaculate. My surgery and recovery went very smoothly. The entire process exceeded my expectations. Having breast fed four children and gone through four pregnancies, nature had taken it’s toll. I feel rejuvenated and am absolutely thrilled with my results after a breast mastopexy and augmentation. I would highly recommend Dr. Spittler to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Spittler is my recommendation for anyone seeking to regain their youthful body. I had 3 babies via c-section and had very loose skin that I could not get rid of, I am very active and workout multiple times a week. I had planned to visit multiple surgeons but after meeting with Dr. Spittler, I booked my tummy tuck without any other consultations. That was 4 years ago. I just went back to him for breast augmentation in October. I could not be happier. He has awesome bedside manner, makes you feel comfortable and confident about the choices you are making for your surgery, and gives honest opinions. Their surgical suite is top notch and all the staff from the nurses to the Anesthesiologist, all are amazing and make you feel so comfortable. If you are thinking about a Mommy Makeover or any related surgery, do not hesitate and go with Dr. Spittler.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Spittler performed a breast reduction in August 2018 for me. I made 2 great decisions. The first was deciding to have the surgery and the other was choosing Dr. Spittler. He & his staff are knowledgeable, polite, professional and I have recommended them to several people. Now at 5 months post-op there is minimal scarring and LOVE the results!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

After 5 children by c-section and no matter how hard I dieted and exercised, I couldnt lose my belly. Dr. Spittler did an excellent job . I have a flat stomach and waist line for the first time in 14 years. I look and feel terrific. I would recommend Dr. Spittler and his staff to anyone wanting to have a procedure done. He made me feel comfortable and secure. I received excellent care. A great experience!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr Spittler and his staff made me feel comfortable enough to go through my breast reduction. In my first meeting I knew I was in good hands! This surgery has changed my life! I recommend this plastic surgery team as they care about their patients needs. The Doctor is very kind and is great at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I went to Dr Spittler after seeing a friends Amazing Tummy Tuck results. I had been on the fence and told by another plastic surgeon that he wouldn’t do it because of where I carry weight. During my consultation Dr Spittler was very professional, informative and honest. He’s very easy to talk to and mentioned that he enjoys doing surgery. I scheduled my surgery and while waiting I joined some social media groups, they were also informative. I know every case can be different but him and his team will do all they can to make your surgery experience the best! I personally had no complications. Take your time healing and follow orders:) I had a Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair, Liposuction to my flanks and a Hernia Repair in May. My results are better than I imagined! My tummy is FLAT and my scarring is minimal and looks better every week! I highly recommend Dr Spittler and his team! I have also had a friend recently get the same surgery after seeing mine.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr Spittler is a wonderful & talented surgeon.He exhibited a patient & Calming bedside manner.He performed reconstructive breast surgery on me several months ago & I could not be more pleased with results. He is a gifted surgeon who I can truly say is one of the best & most caring doctors I have ever had the pleausre of meeting

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I couldn’t be happier with the results of my breast reduction performed by Dr. Spittler. Throughout the entire process, he’s been professional and caring, and has exhibited great patience by answering all my questions thoroughly at each visit. He is a truly gifted surgeon who exhibited great precision by making my breasts symmetrical and eliminating my neck and back pain. The actual surgical procedure went great, the recovery was smooth, and the end result looks amazing. I highly recommend him if considering the same surgery. I’d like to also add that everyone I encountered in the office was extremely professional and courteous. A top-notch plastic surgery practice!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Spittler is an awesome Physician. He has a great bedside manner. From the first meeting I knew I was in great hands. He performed a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I am beyond pleased with the results. He listens to you and does not rush through the appointment.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Spittler to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. He is a truly kind and care person who listened to his patience and was very thorough with all of my concerns and questions. I am thrilled with the results, I look and feel amazing and it is all thanks to the amazing work by Dr. Spittler.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Christopher J. Spittler's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med