Ratings for Dr. Allison Kreske

Horrible. I've noticed the good reviews are from people who have used her in her obstetrics role. I have possible cancer. I haven't encountered a physician with a worse bedside manner. She belongs in pathology.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Kreske has been my doctor throughout my first pregnancy. She's been wonderful in every way possible and always has me looking forward to my appointments. She makes me feel extremely comfortable and she's always open to answer any questions I have. She's very caring and compassionate and I'm so thankful to have a doctor that's as great as her. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I had a tough delivery with a different doctor at a different ob/gyn practice and the second time I changed to Dr Kreske. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is amazing. The other doctors in the practice are great too, but Dr Kreske is the BEST! She makes you feel like you can talk to her about anything. I felt comfortable and all of my concerns were addressed. The delivery was well planned with everyone in the practice aware of my problems and prepared to handle whatever happened without alarming my entire family in the process.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Great doctor who I felt completely comfortable with. I have a history of passing out while getting pap smears and somehow Dr. Kreske put me at such ease that before I knew it, it was over. She is perceptive, gentle, and compassionate. I am SO glad I found her to be my gynecologist and am feeling very confident about having her as my doctor when my husband and I plan our pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Kreske is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She listens, is patient when I ask questions, and takes her time when answering my questions and discussing my concerns. She came highly recommended by friends and I would highly recommend her too. I have seen all of the other doctors in her practice and have had a good experience with each and every one of them as well. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kreske. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Kreske is a great doctor who we went to throughout my first pregnancy. She's a very warm person, easy to talk with. And she'd remember me when I ran into her on the street. But, best of all, we liked all the doctors in the IHA practice. Another, Dr. Long, was at the birth of our child and it went smoothly and I had an easy recovering -- much thanks to her sewing skills I'm sure.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Allison Kreske's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental