Ratings for Dr. Breece M. Eberley

This man works as an hospitalist,is arrogant,talks AT patient not to them. He ref- used to admit a"direct admit" patient (me) insisting I go through him in the emergency room where I was subjected to spending approx. 6 hours having minor tests,then sending me home . To me he "verbally belittled and criticized " my fam- ily doctor who was my admitting doctor that afternoon. Eberly spoke his disre- pectful opinions about a kind,highly respected, successful, senior physician. Dr.Eberley,should understand a person with a chronic disease knows a lot about their condition then the "fill in" doctor and listen to what the patient can add to his or her treatment plan and implementation of such. What Dr. Eberley said to me could have easily torn down the faith, and trust a person should have in the med-ical profession. He doesn't need to be in our hospital. An ethics class would help him if he would listen. Arrogance and conceit need left at home. Unprofessional behavior BIG TIME.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

an absolute waste of time. very arrogant. just wanted me out of his hair. had a strange odor and bloodshot eyes. in my opinion......the worst doc ive been too.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

i think a vet knows more about the human body than this quack. i have been going to this doctor for about 2 yrs and he totally misdiagnosed my problem. i wasted so much money and time. he is a very bad listener as well

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

While Dr. Eberley's staff is kind and seemed to care, I got the distinct impression that he is a doctor that wants quick and easy visits...he always seemed irritated when I ask questions about my condition or the care he was prescribing. Once I switched doctors, I got a much more caring vibe and during my first visit with my current doctor I spent almost as much time in his office as I did during the entire two years I was going to Dr. Eberley. It is too bad that not all doctors are in the occupation for the patients that some are much more concerned with what the pay check will be.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Eberley and his staff are incredibly kind, patient and knowledgeable. I switched to him from my internal medicine doctor in Tulsa Oklahoma. Her practice had become so large, I was no longer a person, just a number to be dealt with as quickly as possible. Dr. Eberley has given me the assurance, once again, that he knows my name and face, he knows my history and he seeks treatments to help me with my many medical issues. I had cancer almost seven years ago and that began my medical jouney. I have since acquired an oncologist, a pulmonologist, a cardiologist, a gastrointerologist and an endocrinologist. I've had lots on interaction with office staffs and doctors. I would rate Dr. Eberley a 10 out of 10! I would, and have, recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Breece took over my previous doctor's practice in Ponca. I went to him for about three years expressing complaints of severve progressive pain in my joints and my lack of mobility. He continually dismissed it as 'inflamtion' and prescribed meds for that. My childrens encouraged me to change doctors since my condition was getting severve. When i changed doctors, it was discovered that i had invasive, agressive breast cancer that had mataarazied to all my major bones and was too late for traditon treatments. i face a bleak future that could have perhaps been more favorable had it been discovered earlier. i hope that in the future, he will be more agressive in listening and caring for his paitents.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

My 84 year old mother was recently admitted into Claremore Regional hospital with a severe cough and trouble breathing. They were unable to diagnose the problem. Tests were run that night and the next morning. Dr. Eberley said he would visit that afternoon or early evening with the results. After waiting well into the evening a nurse was asked when Dr. Eberley would be in to visit. The nurse checked, returned and said he would not be in. Nearly thirty six hours had past since admission into the hospital. Tests were run and no diagnosis had been achieved. You would think that an 85 year old woman in serious condition would garner more attention from a serious doctor. Dr. Eberley has shown me that he has no interest in your well being. I would avoid this doctor if you want to live!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Eberley was very knowledgable regarding the different treatments for hypertension. He was friendly and professional. I have used him as my primary care physician for the last 3 years and will continue to use him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Breece M. Eberley's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)