Ratings for Dr. Andrea Kramer

Dr. Kramer was the physician who treated my daughter's fractured forearm. Initially seen in the ER, My daughter (7 years old at the time)had her bones manually moved the following day without anesthetic by Dr. Kramer despite my daughter's screams. The pain was excruciating for her. I need to add that my daughter never cried during her ER visit. To summarize Dr. Kramer did not x-ray my daughter's bones the next week to see if the bones had shifted. By the time she did order an x-ray the bones had shifted and fused together with a significant deformity. At that point there was nothing that could be done. Dr. Kramer was not at all concerned or sorry. My daughter is fifteen now and still has an area between the wrist and elbow that protrudes. I reported her to the state and they felt after reviewing the x-rays and chart that it was significant enough to investigate. In the end she was not disciplined which was disappointing. I just did not want this to happen to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Andrea Kramer's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morton Grove, IL