Ratings for Dr. Ghassan J. Alzaghrini

I went to see Dr. Alzaghrini as a follow-up visit. As part of an overall cardiac physical evaluation . I was pleased with the overall experience except for one major mistake on his part. After extensive interview and other testing (EKG), he recommends a routine Echocardiogram as a precautionary measure, which would be conveniently performed in his office by his technician that same day. Which I do because he doesn't mention anything about additional fees for testing within an office visit. Afterwards, I get slapped with a $250 charge on top of my $50 co-pay. Needless to say, I was and still am very upset about. Because, as a courtesy he should mention it to his patients that his simple recommendation could cost his patients extra money... Very disappointed. I would not recommend anyone to visit a business that operates like this... Of course, his office staff and their billing dept stated "it was nothing that they could do" and it's ultimately my responsibility to know my benefits. Very shady!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014