Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Concannon

I did a lot of research before deciding on Dr. Concannon and I am really glad I chose him. There are several surgeons closer to me, but I chose to drive an hour and a half to see him and have no regrets. I am thoroughly impressed with the results of my surgery. I know everyone thinks their surgeon is the best, and I am no different. I would have no trouble referring anyone I care about to this practice. The practice itself is run beautifully. The staff are flawless. I walked away from every interaction with them feeling more and more impressed. Betty is excellent, she really helped streamline the whole process and made sure I had all my questions answered and was comfortable with my decision.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Concannon is incredible! Trust him with my life! He is patient, caring, informative, reassuring and completely dedicated every step of the way! Not to mention his work is beyond beautiful! & his staff is fabulous! I love my new look! I have referred friends & family to him & will continue to do so. He is the absolute best! I couldn't be any happier! !

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Do not try and get the Concannon office to help you get breast augmentation if you are transgendered. I was flatly rejected to augment my naturally grown B cup breast simply because I am transgendered. Quote "Dr Concannon does do breast augmentations, however it is not his specialty to perform breast augmentations on transgender patients. This should be done by a physician that does them on a regular basis, and since Dr Concannon does not, that is why I suggested you search for a plastic surgeon that specializes in this field." His office handle male gynecomastia on males, but will not augment a persons breasts if they have a Y chromosome. There is nothing different to augmenting a transwoman's breast from augmenting a ciswoman's breasts....

Submitted August 1, 2014

Awesome results, excellent nurses-- very professional and helpful. The whole experience from start to finish was easy. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Everything regarding my experience with Dr. Concannon was excellent. I am so grateful that someone as highly recommended and recognized was available to me in Mid-Missouri, I didn't have to travel to the "big city" for such great care. From my first contact with his office I was impressed with how warm and efficient his staff were. Dr. Concannon himself did a wonderful job of educating me on my procedure, choices, and expectations. I felt he was professional yet personable and genuinely interested in helping me. They did an excellent job in all stages of my procedure, and were always quickly responsive to my emails or calls. I particularly appreciated the ability to handle some of my questions via email, as opposed to waiting on hold for 20 + minutes like I have to do to speak w/ my primary care physician's nursing staff. But most of all I am thrilled with the results. My breasts are beautiful; perfect! I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

Dr. Matthew J. Concannon's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Massachusetts