Ratings for Dr. Ciro Attardo

The front desk staff has become rude and questions as to if you even need to come in for a visit! They aren't the medical care providers and need to mind their own business and just do their job with courtesy. It's hard to rate the doctor because he never seems available to see his patients, always a nurse.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Went in because I was extremely sick the past two days. Fever of over 105 the day before. They took blood, basics of checking throat, ear. Then sat in front of computer typing. Never checked me thoroughly. Nor gave me meds or advised what i should do. Said they'd see me in a week. Next day went to ER and received proper treatment including changing into a gown to find i had bumps on my back and needed to have my knee drained, received X-rays to find cysts and had my blood send in to check for Lyme not just a CBC which they can't do anything in house so you have to wait forever for results. This office is just for regular checkups, not for urgent or serious concerns for your health. I'm sure they billed my insurance company throughly however for no services rendered.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Worked with mainly the NP. They are very good and spend a lot o time with you until all concerns are expressed.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012