Ratings for Dr. Jay A. Levin

I used to work with this despicable human. He is racist, sexist and mysogynstic. He treats his patients like trash. He may have gone to Harvard to do a "fellowship" but his attitude is worse than a whimsical third grader. I still to this day don't know how he was allowed into medial school. He is arrogant and believes he is better than everyone else. He once asked me "what do you r people call God" in front of a patient. Extremely un-professional. Brought up political and religious topics. He is jewish and a good one at it, he only cares about his money. Makes me think about what he did with his money being a dermatologist to still be working at 63 or whatever age he is.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

What others have already written says it well enough. He really is a nut case. He may also be "intelligent", "know medicine well", "make a lot of money", but none of his abilities or accomplishments make up for his utter arrogance & egotism, leading to the horrifying practice of treating his patients as though they were inferior life forms put on the planet to pay him adulation and of course, $$$. Stay away from Jay A. Levin (can't bring myself to put "Dr." in front of this maniac's name), practicing a sadistically odd form of dermatological medicine in Atlanta, GA

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Levin is the most arrogant individual I have ever met. After having to wait 1.5 hours, he finally came in, sat down and just looked at me with a strange smirk on his face. I told him I'd been waiting 1.5 hours and he said he had a busy practice. I pointed out that the walls are thin and I could here him talking in the next room to a patient for 45 minutes about the war. He also said he would not apologize and then told me to leave. He does not seem sane at all and should not be in this profession. This was my second time seeing him with the first visit equally strange. Don't go here. He's a total nut case!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Levin treats our family - teenagers with acne as well as adult skin conditions. We know the staff by name and they are longtime employees of Dr. Levin. He diagnosis accurately and follows up.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Homosexual staff rude, arrogant and behavior upheld by doctor. Do not get me wrong I have relative who are homosexual, but do not act out their sexuality as privilege to disrespect a patient. This doctor's staff is rude beyond measure. The doctor is arrogant and rude also. He appears to have a personality disorder and possibly need a psychiatric evaluation. Most defiantly in the practice for the money and not the welfare of the patient.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Jay A. Levin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare