Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Mcfadden

I really appreciated Dr. McFadden's honesty. I'm so looking forward to moving on with all of his treatment suggestions as soon as I lose a little weight that I think will make a big difference in my outcome and the Dr agreed. I have already instructed my friends that this is thhee place for me and I hope after they see my results they will come there as well. I feel really good about my decision, and I can wait until my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Abby is the BEST! I always receive excellent care from her. She takes her time to answer my questions. Because of Abby I drive an hour every three months! The front desk staff is wonderful and provides excellent customer service.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Everyone in the office was beyond friendly! They did everything they could to make me feel informed and comfortable about my decision. I'm not nervous about my procedure anymore and am excited to go back!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

My procedure was done with ease... Amy did a terrific job of keeping me informed of what was going on and also making sure I was 100% comfortable. My laser peel turned out fantastic and I definitely recommend to my friends and plan on having another in the future.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I saw Ashley today and she was GREAT!! Explained everything to me, reassured me that it wasn't painful and was very encouraging about what the end results would look like. Definitely will be back!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I did 3 treatments on my visit there, and other than the pain because I chose to not use the topical anesthetic everything went smoothly. I did have 2 small spots that blistered a little but not bad, and everything seems to be healing fine. When i got home and finally was able to get a look at the tattoo all of the color had faded now were just waiting for the black outline to disappear and it has started to fade more.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Amazing!! He listened to my concerns and was very honest about what he thought was best for me. He didn't try to talk me into additional procedures like some others in the Upstate. I recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

My main concern was my jowls and extremely large neck rolls. Dr. McFadden did liposuction in my neck and then tightened all the loose skin. I have a nicely defined neck instead of just a continuation of flab from my face. I had a facelift which took care of the jowls and deep folds along my lower lips. Now my skin doesn't sag anywhere. I still have moderate discoloration and swelling. This is normal. I cant wait for all the swelling to disappear. No one believes i'm 68, and i no longer hold my hand over my neck for photos.I also had laser resurfacing and the only word I can think of to describe my results is "amazing." Large pores are gone. No wrinkles in my forehead. My skin looks like it did when i was 25. I have regular injections from a fabulous staff of nurse practitioners. The young ladies at the front desk greet everyone by name when they step from the elevator. I wish I hadn't waited so long to do this. I'm enjoying life so much and look forward to my injection appointments. And through all this I never experienced any pain.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I came to Dr. McFadden wanting a breast augmentation. I was very pleased with the staff and results from my surgery! I highly recommend him to anyone for any cosmetic procedure. I have received nothing but good compliments from the results.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Holland does my Botox and Juvaderm. She is extremely good at injecting with little to no bruising and is very personable. The entire staff is always very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016