Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Mcfadden

I have been very pleased with the treatment I received. Jo is always the consummate professional. I am very comfortable and relaxed while in the office and receiving treatment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have been coming to ACS, specifically Holland, for almost two years. I come to Holland every 8-12 weeks. I am ALWAYS extremely pleased and very satisfied with the results. I look forward to a long future and very close relationship with ACS. After several bad experiences with other cosmetic facilities , this is the only place I trust with my face and body. I am an extremely happy customer.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Was seen by Jo Daus as a follow up and to have stitches removed ... Jo is amazing .... she is very caring and knowledgeable...I feel very fortunate to have her as part of our care team here at ACS ... I know I’m in good hands with Jo ... Thank You Jo for taking such great care with me , answering all of my questions and looking after my surgical sites so well . You make me feel like a valued client. Thank You Dr MCFadden for being such a great surgeon and for choosing a great team of professionals here at ACS. I feel very lucky that you are here in SC .. and I don’t have to drive to a bigger city to get the same level of care and beautiful results that you have given me! Susie

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I called upon ACS for help with a breast reconstruction issue. I was actually prioritized and added to the schedule for the next day! From beginning to end, I was taken step by step through the initial process. Dr. Mcfadden and Nurse Beth were so attentive, informative and answered all my questions. Dr. Mcfadden was able to clearly help me understand what the issues that were present were, how he would approach my individual situation and what to expect. For the first time in 15 months and 5 surgeries later, I feel hopefull, informed and I understand the plan he has chosen. Thank you Dr. Mcfadden for taking the time to listen, explain and assist in my recovery! I highly recommend Dr. Mcfadden for women undergoing breast reconstruction or elective surgeries. Experience, the ability to communicate and listen and a genuine desire to do his best for us all, make Dr. Mcfadden an extraordinary surgeon! All my thanks to you and your staff! Amy Mcfarlane, A very happy, hopefully patient!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I have been a patient here since we moved to South Carolina five years ago. I am always greeted with a smile and asked if they can get me anything while I wait which is never more then five to ten minutes. The nurses are wonderful, I get a sense of togetherness when I see them interact with one another and I always feel like they really care about how you feel and what you would like to accomplish with whatever treatment you maybe interested in. Dr McFadden is a wonderful doctor and have consulted with him for two different possible future procedures. He gave me the opportunity to ask multiple questions and take up probably more of his time then most other clients lol! I am forever gracious for that, he must treat his staff very well as they are always very happy and he himself seemed like a very cheerful person. I continue going there for the comfort they provide, the amazing results I get and it’s very well priced as well! I love being a patient there!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I don’t remember too much after getting anesthesia, but what I did recall, was the most comforting environment I could’ve received ! My nurse Abby was exceptionally amazing & I couldn’t have felt any more comfortable with the staff who all played roles in my procedure. Thanks you guys!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I had the microblading on my eyebrows for the first time. After years of having to draw my eyelashes every morning I was so happy to learn about Microbladking though I was very nervous about it at first. Ashley was very professional and informative about the procedure. Her friendly demeanor put me at ease right away. I am looking forward to last touch up in 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Always a great experience! Staff worked me in for a touch-up with Holland, who is always awesome and so nice. So happy I found Advanced Cosmetic!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I really appreciated Dr. McFadden's honesty. I'm so looking forward to moving on with all of his treatment suggestions as soon as I lose a little weight that I think will make a big difference in my outcome and the Dr agreed. I have already instructed my friends that this is thhee place for me and I hope after they see my results they will come there as well. I feel really good about my decision, and I can wait until my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Abby is the BEST! I always receive excellent care from her. She takes her time to answer my questions. Because of Abby I drive an hour every three months! The front desk staff is wonderful and provides excellent customer service.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017