Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Latham

Dr. Bruce LATHAM is very knowledgeable in my issues. I have a rare disease and he has taken very good care of my health issues. I have met two other Drs. in this office and they were not as knowledgeable as Dr. LATHAM. I am very thankful to have been passed on to him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Excellent care, thorough explanations, and great follow through.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

DO NOT SEE HIM IF YOU HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM!!! This doctor knows NOTHING about thyroid or its interconnection to all other hormones and metabolic functions. I saw him once early on in my diagnosis of thyroid cancer and said I would never see him again. Rude, pays no attention to the patient AT ALL. Good Move. 10 years later I was shuffled back thru his doors my another MD. He tried to set me up with someone else in the office - BUT- once you see one doctor in that groups YOU ARE NEVER ALOUD TO SEE ONE OF THE OTHERS AGAIN!! I was told this the first time and the referring doctor told me he was told the same thing. I saw him a second time to appease the new doctor I had found and had very high hopes for. I got stuck between these two doctors who were supposedly communicating about my care and didn't run from Dr. Latham soon enough. I am 3 years in to the endocrinological mess he created with his lack of knowledge about thyroid and hormones and nutrition. Save yourself.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

After my first two appointments I really appreciated the "knowledge" and "feedback" I was recieving, but anything was a fresh breath of air after being given the run around with other doctors prior to figuring out it was indeed a thyroid problem. My third appointment wasn't so refreshing however. I am in complete shock at the way my symptoms and issues were handled. He seemed to have no real concern as to how I felt and referred everything I said to blood tests I hadn't even had yet. I felt I had to defend the way I felt the entire time I spoke with him and he even went on to tell me a story about a beauty queen. I'm sorry, but I'm there paying you my money for my treatment so I do not care to hear a story about someone else while I'm there (she didn't even have the same diagnosis). I do not recommend anyone to him. Also, beware because once you see one doctor in this office you may not switch. Check reviews before making a decision on your endocrinologist. I wish I had.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I cannot recommend this doctor for the same reasons mentioned herein. After reviewing my medical history and blood tests, he did not explore any other possibilities but merely stated that my test results were "in line" with the general population. CLUE: I'm NOT the general population. He did not take my concern seriously, did not have any recommendations or suggestions for me, and left the examining room without so much as a "good luck" or "good bye".

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

This doctor is absolutelyl arrogant. He dose not listen to the patient at all. I have had the absolute misfortune of being pushed through his doors at two different times over 10 years apart. The 1st visit and th last visit were cookie cutter. HIm talking and listening to himself. Not listening to the patient or the doctors that referred the patient. I would not recommend this doctor at all. I requested my complete medical record after leaving this office but did not recieve a complete medical record. Either what was released was edited or documentation was never made about treatment. Bill collectors harrass constantly from this doctor even though all bills recieved were paid.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Bruce B. Latham's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente