Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Malizia

From my first appointment with Dr Malizia she made me feel very comfortable and that I was in very capable hands. On subsequent appointments she has seemed a little more distracted, less friendly, but still knowledgeable, which is what I need in a doctor. The staff there is always friendly and they seem genuinely interested in the patient's success - specifically those there for fertility treatments. I would recommend Dr. Malizia to any woman wanting someone knowledgeable and smart to assist her with any obstetric and gynecologic needs. She really understands and appreciates the female body.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I love this doctor, but her support staff is unfriendly, and actually refused to schedule a test ordered by the doctor, that was also time sensitive. There is no way to obtain competent treatment when the staff hinders treatment procedures. I would not recommend that anyone visit this clinic, because the staff is intolerable. I am saddened to lose an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014