Ratings for Dr. Boris E. Coronado

I'm not sure why the difference but I have never experienced any of these problems at his office. Perhaps the wait time could be shorter but then again, he has spent more time with me then I'm sure was allotted for the appointment as he is thorough and takes the time to answer any questions. He has helped improve my health and although speaks harshly sometimes, it is what is required to wake some people up to actual their physical condition. I don't go to the doctor for sugar coating just reality.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I think is a shame that so many patient have negative opinions for the same doctor. I agree with all this reviews if u need a doctor that is professional don't get close to this one. He and his staff are very rude . the staff always in a hurry. never answer phone calls . take for ever for referrals the staff don't care of ur feelings since they are not the one sick. Dr Coronado told my husband that he did not need for me the wife to go to doctor appointments with him ( my husband) that it was necessary for him to use or get help from me the wife. Now my husband dont want me to go to dr appointments and that is causing problems between me and my husband who is not remembering anything what the dr says to him when he go see the dr so I am like in space cause then I have to be calling the dr office to ask questions that they dont first answer phone and dont want to give me info. Terrible situation cause my husband is very sick and dr Coronado is making him fill he is so good to go . Iwant to report that dr Coronado also make comments of other dr that my husband went to see very unprofessional. Staff very harsh speakers. I will not recommend this dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

He prescribed the highest statin dose for me which made me weak. When I told him it was making me weak he put me on another statin but still at the maximum dose. I'm 5'1" 115 lbs. I can't take large doses of any medication. I have since changed doctors and am on a lower dose with no leg weakness or pain. He did not value what I told him as a patient. I've since learned that the weakness could have been permanent.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

It's always a wait so try to get in early. But it's because he gives personal attention. He likes to treat the problem and not the syptoms which is a rare find. He has never been rude. His nurses can be though. Idk if they are always in a rush or just very harsh speakers.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I waited for over two hours to see him and when I got to see him both him and his staff were very rude. Don't wast your time on this doctor

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

After waiting two hours in the waiting room to see Dr. Coronado both him and his staff were very rude. I would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Coronado is wonderful, patient and knowledgable. His office staff is terrible and the wait is even worse. But I attribute that to the corporation that he works for - not him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

He was very rude when I asked questions and told me he didn't want to be my doctor. He was very belittling and rude. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011