Ratings for Dr. Carolina Vazquez

When I told the receptionist I was there for my baby's appt she asked me how old my she was. I told her she was 12mo & 1 day. She told me that the dr doesnt accept kids this young. She asked me wht I was there for, we were there for her shots. She then told me tht they dont have vaccines. Whoever I talked to on the phone to set up appt didnt tell me this! Receptionist said she didnt know who I spoke with. I asked how many people answer the phone, ONLY 2! It was the dr I talked to who didn't mention ANY of this. The receptionist asked me what insurance we have, we have Anthem. She said they only have vaccines for medi cal patients. I asked if they could use medi cal vaccines and re-stock them later she told me no, cause medi cal vaccines is different set of vaccines that come prepackaged from the state and cant be used on any other patients. Dr. told me THE EXACT same thing! It seemed that they simply didn't want t provide me with service!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Carolina Vazquez's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med