Dr. Jeremy R. Payne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeremy R. Payne

Dr. Payne himself is quite knowledgeable and spends a quality amount of time during every appointment. He has unfortunately filled his practice with subpar employees in both front and back office that make it impossible for me to continue under his care. Scheduling problems are frequent. I’ve had multiple errors made by his staff in just the last 6 months. There seem to be two medical assistants on his service, only one of whom is both friendly and competent. Dr. Payne is always very reassuring his orders and instructions will be carried out, yet every time his assistants say I will receive a call for scheduling of a further issue, not only does that never occur but I have to hunt them down to get things the doctor wanted taken care of. In my situation post stroke this is an impossibly stressful situation, not at all what I expect from any physician’s office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I am 69 years old and have never had any Dr. spend the time with me and my wife as Dr. Payne has spent. A wonderful experience. At our post stroke appointment, he took almost two hours to answer ALL of our questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Jeremy R. Payne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A graduate of University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, Dr. Payne completed his residency and internship at the University Medical Center in Tucson. Dr. Payne specializes in vascular neurology.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2000)

• Stroke