Ratings for Dr. Matthew L. Lemer

Dr. Lemer and his staff always make me feel comfortable. His staff are friendly and supportive and Dr. Lemer really takes his time with me. Sometimes his "bedside manner" can be a bit abrupt, but he is an excellent doctor and i trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I have had to seek another doctor due to the mis-management of prior authorization paperwork. What should have taken only a short period of time, took over 3 months. When brought to his attention, he told me that I was wrong. The office is difficult to reach and did not follow-up as requested. I have had only two appointments, but for both I waited 30 minutes for the doctor to enter the room. My faith has not been restored by Dr. Lemer. Enter at your own risk.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Lemer and his staff are kind, caring and very knowledgeable. I have had a very bad experience with a urologist and was very concerned and not trusting. Until I met Dr. Lemer.He restored my faith in doctors.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I have been to many doctors and have to say Dr Lemer is the BEST. He runs his office in a friendly professional manner. His staff is very respectful to him and his patients which is so nice to see. He is a really bright doctor and is the best communicator I have come across in the medical profession. His caring way is so evident with me and with his other patients. I wish we could clone him to cover every specialty! I so highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Matthew L. Lemer's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)