Ratings for Dr. James N. Moore

This doctor NEGLECTED to run blood work on me for over ONE YEAR knowing fully well that I was taking liver toxic medications. He wrote the prescriptions refills for ALL of my medications. I went to St. Louis for a surgical procedure and one of the doctors noticed my eyes were yellowed. They ran STAT blood work and my liver enzymes were literally sky high. I ended up in the hospital for 7 days where they ran every blood test they could think of trying to figure out why my liver was so inflamed. It came down to 3 of the medications I was on. So, now, NO doctor will prescribe any medications to me that can cause liver toxicity. I have a ton of health issues and half of the medications I NEED to be on I can't take. I have spoken to several lawyers but they all tell me that since I didn't need a liver transplant or since I didn't lose any limbs, I don't have a lawsuit against this negligent so called "doctor".

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012