Ratings for Dr. Alpesh D. Desai

Billing issues,billing coming from another state.No one answers the phone,they just ask that you leave a phone#or email.My calls were not returned.Still trying to get someone to call me back on billing.Even left message for call back from dr desai's office,this has been going on for 3months.I advise getting in writing the amount you will have to pay before procedure.I will say one lady helped me and took care of the overcharges by getting with the out of state billing people.But two months later a new bill came in for charges I did not owe.I left a message with same lady who never returned my call,which was ywo weeks ago.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Alpesh Desai was recommended by my doctor. The care I received at the Heights Dermatology and Aesthetics Clinic was far beyond my expectations. The staff greeted me with a friendly smile. I waited a few minutes after completing forms, and was ushered back to the room. Dr. Desai appeared just minutes after the nurse recorded my complaint. Dr. Desai did not seem to be in a hurry. He completed a thorough examination, identified the issue, and laid out a treatment plan for me. All my questions were answered. Checkout was easy. I was quite surprised when I got a call later in the early evening by Dr. Desai checking on me. I can, without hesitation, recommend anyone looking for great care to Dr. Desai!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Everything went well. I was in and out, with procedures done, copay collected, and next appointment scheduled in less than an hour. Staff and the doctor were great.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Alpesh D. Desai's Credentials

• Kansas Medical College (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental