Ratings for Dr. Magdy S. Elsakr

I had a great experience at Dr. Elsakr's office when I went in for a consultation. The staff was very friendly, the Dr. was very thorough and knowledgeable. They put me at ease and helped me understand my symptoms and how I could manage my condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Elsakr.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Even though I had to wait to see him, he was well worth the wait. He is very thorough and knowedgeable and put me at ease immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Elsakr.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. ELsakr was very attentive to my health complaints. He actually listened to me and explained everything I needed to know in a language I could understand. The staff is very friendly and made me feel at ease. He's one of the good ones.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He is rude, incompetent, and could care less about his patients. Google him, there are complaints about from other patients as well.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

MISDIAGNOSIS and very unprofessional! Do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone! Tests had to be ordered by different, non-related doctor. Would've had to wait 2mos to have appointment, even with an urgent situation.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011