Ratings for Dr. Kimberly N. Crittenden

waited in waiting room over an hour, then one and a half hours freezing in the room with my only my little paper top on. took her probably 5-10 mins to do my examine. I wanted to walk out !!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

This woman is a BLESSING!! Her staff are absolutely wonderful! From friendliness, being helpful to having a good sense of humor (who likes a dry sense of humor?). Dr Crittenden makes you feel like an individual and not just a name on a folder. She definitely takes her time to listen and make sures you understand what's going on, even gives options (when necessary/able) which allows you a say in your care. I would recommend her to any woman. I don't mind the waiting time (which is not that bad) because it just shows she's not rushing you out the door. Great bedside manners and just overall sweet lady.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr.C where do I begin she's a awesome doctor she really cares and listens to ask concerns she so funny and she really makes you feel comfortable even if you have uncomfortable issues she explains everything and she's the best in San Antonio she delivered my son and did my tubal. She's the best

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor, who takes time to get to know her patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Wonderful doctor. She takes time with her patients and you can tell that she cares.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

She is a very outgoing doctor.Is very helpful.And delivered my son will be delivery my second baby also.Staff is also nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr.Crittenden is a wonderful doctor she delivered my son and the staff was helpful has well if your looking for a great doctor she is the best and wat she does.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Crittenden is a wonderful doctor, she'sgreat at what she does..she delievered my son took well good care of me. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend there clinic to anyone

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

she is a really great doctor.she has delivered both my babies

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Kimberly N. Crittenden's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2002)

AARP
Amerigroup
Assurant
Beechstreet
BUPA
Children's Health Insurance Program (Chip)
  • Cigna Hmo