Ratings for Dr. Suresh K. Khetan

Unprofessional. Rude. Not knowledgeable. Filthy office (many health code violations). Cash based shady with insurance billings.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I have had the worst doctor's appointment I have ever had in my life! Every staff member is rude including Dr. Khetan. I don't believe this doctor should be practicing medicine anymore but he needs to retire. He doesn't listen to his patience and his above correction. He is getting old and senile. Please if you care about your health and want a quality visit do not go to Dr. Khetan. He doesn't give time to his patience. He wanted to take a urine sample, I asked why is this necessary and he said I was arguing with him. He said if I don't listen to him I can go somewhere else and that is exactly what I plan to do. What Doctor says that to his patience? He has gone crazy! Please take your healthcare elsewhere! His memory is also fading away...

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

When I went to see Dr. Suresh Khetan for my annual exam, I was surprised how he was so rude with his patients. While waiting for him he was loudly screaming to his patients. When my turn came he could barely allow me to talk. When I left, I wondered if he will even look at my blood test results. After about two months I decided to go back and get a copy of my test. He told me that I can wait and he will go over it with me. I mentioned that all I wanted was just a copy of my test. He then asked me the name of my insurance and I said I just want a copy of my test. He then spoke in Indian to his secretary and then she brought a copy. Dr. Khetan told me that I owe him money. I was surprised and he started screaming again. I then paid to buy peace. When I called my insurance, I was told that Dr. Khetan had done other tests that are not part of annual exam. That was another surprise since he never told me about other tests. This dr. is not professional, all what he wants is your money.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

he is an excellent and very care taking and helping physician. he could treat my problem without taking much time and money. Even he was very busy, he did listen to my problem very carefully and also helped me with free samples. I will recommend every body to him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I met Dr. Khetan seven years after he saved my life. Ever since he is my doctor. I won't trade him for any other doctor. He is a great professional with ethics, very approachable and open to discussions. He makes one feel very comfortable during visits. Dr Khetan is a great doctor. I will recommend at anytime.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

In 1995 my Mom had a surgery at PG Hospital and Dr. Kheatan was one of the interns (resident doctor?) at that time. When he did his rounds, we knew then that he would be the right doctor for her for his being knowledgeable and yet conservative in his treatment and the way he treated our Mom -my Mom always perked up when she saw Dr. Kheatan for his wit, wisdom and most of all his TLC. After she got out of the hospital, we were looking for him for his private practice until we found him in one of the hospitals that my Mom was admitted in more than a decade ago. Since then he is her primary care physician and she turns 100 years old comes August. Thanks to the excellent care of Dr Kheatan. With this awesome experience, the rest of the family and some friends are under his care for several years now. May I mention also that he has a good staff. They are very reliable and accomodating to your medical needs.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr.Khetan, is very understanding doctor very helpful,on time listern to your problem,s, and make sure that you have the proper care.Because of that my entire family gose to him. Mr. Patrick Logan

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

HE IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES. HE IS VERY NICE. HE HAS KNOWLEDGE ON HEALTH PROBLEMS AND PRESCRIBES RIGHT MEDICINE FOR IT.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

excellent.he took care of all my problems. i am fully satisfied with his knowledge and treatment approach. i will certainly recommend others to this practive

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

He's very knowledgeable, but doesn't listen sometimes! He definitely need more staff and professional ones. otherwise overall he's great!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Suresh K. Khetan's Credentials

• North Bengal Med Coll, Univ Of North Bengal, Darjeeling, West Bengal (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD