Ratings for Dr. Andreas D. Runheim

The doctor was very arrogant and abrupt. He took little time to discuss my questions and very sarcastic. It was hard to tell if he really knew what he was talking about or was so invested in his ego that he could not get beyond himself and having to have all the answers. He was be an expert but I would not trust his judgment. Too dismissive and quit to call a prognosis without gathering the details from the patient. Very poor medical practice.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a follow up appointment with Dr Runheim after having a spinal tap. After returning to the office for my follow up I was given a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis by a PA and then asked...any questions? I felt mortified not only with the DX but a PA telling me the bad news. Why did Dr Runheim not have the time to personally talk to me? Everytime I have an appointment I expect to be there 3 hours at the least. 2 hours are in the waiting room and 45 minutes or more waiting in the exam room with 5-10 minutes spent on me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Always very late for appointments.. Leaves you stranded in the exam room 2 hours or more. Does not appear to hear what you are saying. It's almost like he believes he can tell what you going to say before you even say it and already has an answer all ready for. He has no regards to how he makes you feel doing these type of things and shows absolutely no respect to for you. The rest are his staff are awesome!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

A terrible, unresponsive doctor...should not even be in practice. Avoid this doctor unless you like being completely ignored.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

MY DR HAS ALL WAYS BEEN GREAT STAFF IS GREAT BUT I WISH I COULD GET A APPOINTMENT WHEN HE IS NOT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY BUSY

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

It never fails that we have to wait at least an hour after our scheduled appointment to see the dr. Then he comes in, spends about 5-10 minutes with us and he's gone. He doesn't seem to hear alot of our comments and sometimes doesn't answer our questions very well. His bedside manner is not as good as it used to be and he always seems like he's not focused on us, but rather what he has to do next and what a hurry he is in. We loved him at first, but he's not as patient focused as he used to be. If they run so far behind due to the volume of patients, why are they still accepting new patients?

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

After being a hour late to our appointment, Dr. Runheim was obviously rushed (it was after closing time, he didn't sit down or shake hands because he was too busy handing my mother the bill). He brushed off questions and concerns and was very limited in details about seizures. He gave the impression that he simply didn't care and gave prescriptions without any explanation of side effects. I will not be continuing treatment with this doctor as it was an overall disappointing visit.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I found Dr. Runheim to be professional, yet approachable. He is willing to listen to concerns regarding how treatment is going to proceed.Staff is well trained and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

We generally have to wait 1-2 hrs to see the MD or physician assistant. I have seen no improvement in my mother since seeing Dr Runheim and have requested an MRI and felt ignored. He is very knowledgable and compassionate overall.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011