Ratings for Dr. Larry C. Kilgore

He is an excellent Doctor . I would highly recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is fantastic and very supportive.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr Kilgore was dishonest with me. He did an invasive procedure on me. The next day I was running a temp over 103. He was consulted about the infection and he said it was unrelated to the procedure. A week later I was diagnosed by an ER DR. The ER Dr consulted with Dr Kilgore who admitted me to the hospital for a massive infection. Dr Kilgore repeatedly told me that the infection was unrelated to the procedure he did. After major surgery and a week in the hospital, I got a copy of my hospital records. In my hospital record was a statement that the infection was probably secondary to the procedure he had done. Even after signing this hospital record, he continued to deny the procedure had anything to do with the infection.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Kilgore is very arrogant. He will gladly answer your questions, but if you chose a different treatment plan than what he recommended he will be rude. If you stand your ground, he will eventually agree to respect your decision. Once you are under anesthesia, he will do what he wanted not what you agreed to.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

As one of Dr. Kilgore's former cancer patient, I would have to say he is an amazing doctor. Great bedside manners. He cares about his patients. GREAT DOCTOR. We need more like him. I would highly recommend him to anyone with this terrible disease. A compassionate doctor is very important when dealing with cancer.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011