Ratings for Dr. Abid Qureshi

Dr. Abid Qureshi , MD served me for the last 3 years and I am very grateful for the excellent care I provide me thank Dr

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I have battled various orthopedics problems in the past (since I used to play high school football...knee problems, shoulder, elbow etc) and have dealt with several orthopedic surgeons in the past. But, Dr. Qureshi is by far the best orthopedic surgeon I have ever dealt with. I suffered a fractured vertebrae (L5) and a ruptured disc while working out in the gym. My symptoms were extremely severe and had almost full paralysis in my right leg. Dr. Qureshi performed a L5-S1 laminectomy (or commonly known as spinal fusion surgery) on me back in September 2016. The day after surgery, when I was instructed to get up and walk, my paralysis was completely gone and surgery couldn't have gone any better. Dr Qureshi was absolutely fabulous in his calming bedside manner, knowledge of the field, medical evaluation and advice. Dr. Qureshi is extremely kind and knowledgeable. He is very thorough with his examination and took the time to explain everything to me by showing me the X-ray images and explaining why we needed to move forward with the surgery. Since the surgery, I have been visiting the office to follow-up on my condition and couldn't be any more impressed by Dr. Qureshi's enthusiasm; not to mention the nurses and staff are extremely kind and friendly. It has been a great pleasure to get to know Dr. Qureshi and his staff and I recommend them to everyone with great enthusiasm.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I have had two serious lower back operations over the past five years (a laminectomy and a spinal fusion--L3 through Sacrum), under Dr. Qureshi's care. Both operations have radically improved my life. He is a very thoughtful and communicative professional as well as a meticulous surgeon, traits not commonly found together. Throughout treatment he continually weighed the risks and benefits of my options, and made them clear to me. He does not rush to any approach but considers each situation uniquely. The rehabilitation from both operations was neither quick nor easy, but the results have been extremely good. At one time I could hardly walk and was in constant pain. I credit him with having me back at the gym and pool, not to say making each day a joy instead of a dread! I consider the the nine long hours he spent over a microscope delicately fixing my lower spine an example of state of the art modern medicine.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I had spine fusion surgery in October, 2015. Having reached the point I could no longer continue to take long walks without pain, the surgery became very necessary. The results have been amazing.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I had a Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion June 2015 on L4-5. I had seen 3 prior surgeons before finally getting in to see Dr. Qureshi ( all of whom were not from Muir Orthopedics) He's the only surgeon who could actually tell me what was wrong in a way that i could understand, he didn't just throw medical terminology at me. I have Ischemic Spondylolishesis and i've seen alot of medical professionals in the last 13 years. Dr. Qureshi is by far the best. I have mostly recovered and am almost ready to go back to work. I cannot thank Muir Orthopedics, Dr. Qureshi and his staff enough. I am grateful to all at Muir Orthopedics. Any one who is dealing with back or neck problems, Dr. Qureshi is the man who can help. Thank you so very much, Dr. Qureshi and thanks again to Jenise. She took care of my disability paperwork and had to deal with the crapy people who i have my insurance with. Thank you again

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I had one major triple fusion of L2-L5 by Dr. Qureshi in June 2015. Surgert took about 6 hours. Dr. Qureshi is very personable and explains everything clearly. I went to him on recommendation of 2 M.D.s and friend who had used him. They definitely were correct. He is totally professional (and he has the softest hands). Can't say enough positive things.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have had two major spine surgeries with Doctor Abid Qureshi operating. Dr. Qureshi is an excellent, attentive, and very knowledgeable medical professional. While in recovery for my most recent surgery the pain management doctor visited my room and upon seeing Dr. Qureshi told me that Dr. Qureshi is “the doctor for the doctors.” That is a statement I can wholeheartedly agree with. A very long and intensive surgery, I had the upmost faith that Dr. Qureshi would do a job well done—and he did. If I could give more than five stars I would.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Qureshi is an outstanding physician. He is knowledgeable, skilled, caring and listens.... never rushes you. If you need the best back surgeon around, see Dr. Qureshi.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

very good doctor. takes his time and explains everything to you so you can understand. recently did a fusion of my L1, L2, and L3 vertebrae. am doing very good now and back to work. would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

For 2 years I suffered spinal pain which affected my ability to walk or stand , I was guided to Dr. Abid ,who returned me by god willing back to my life as I'm housewife responsible for my 2 kids & husband I wasn't able to do my duties at all . He (god bless) made me a surgery at L 4,5 for fusion. After 5 month of the surgery I'm able to do all my duties as I used to. I'm so thankful for Dr. Qureshi the skilled , passionate + real professional surgeon who cares about his patients even after the surgery , he visited me daily at the hospital every day & answer my phone calls for the last 5 months when I'd questions . Now on he'll be a part of my prayers , may god keep him a reason for curing & satisfaction for his patients . I want also to praise the kind , knowledgeable staff working with Dr. Abid Qureshi .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015