You may also like

I had a Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion June 2015 on L4-5. I had seen 3 prior surgeons before finally getting in to see Dr. Qureshi ( all of whom were not from Muir Orthopedics) He's the only surgeon who could actually tell me what was wrong in a way that i could understand, he didn't just throw medical terminology at me. I have Ischemic Spondylolishesis and i've seen alot of medical professionals in the last 13 years. Dr. Qureshi is by far the best. I have mostly recovered and am almost ready to go back to work. I cannot thank Muir Orthopedics, Dr. Qureshi and his staff enough. I am grateful to all at Muir Orthopedics. Any one who is dealing with back or neck problems, Dr. Qureshi is the man who can help. Thank you so very much, Dr. Qureshi and thanks again to Jenise. She took care of my disability paperwork and had to deal with the crapy people who i have my insurance with. Thank you again

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I had one major triple fusion of L2-L5 by Dr. Qureshi in June 2015. Surgert took about 6 hours. Dr. Qureshi is very personable and explains everything clearly. I went to him on recommendation of 2 M.D.s and friend who had used him. They definitely were correct. He is totally professional (and he has the softest hands). Can't say enough positive things.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have had two major spine surgeries with Doctor Abid Qureshi operating. Dr. Qureshi is an excellent, attentive, and very knowledgeable medical professional. While in recovery for my most recent surgery the pain management doctor visited my room and upon seeing Dr. Qureshi told me that Dr. Qureshi is “the doctor for the doctors.” That is a statement I can wholeheartedly agree with. A very long and intensive surgery, I had the upmost faith that Dr. Qureshi would do a job well done—and he did. If I could give more than five stars I would.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Qureshi is an outstanding physician. He is knowledgeable, skilled, caring and listens.... never rushes you. If you need the best back surgeon around, see Dr. Qureshi.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

very good doctor. takes his time and explains everything to you so you can understand. recently did a fusion of my L1, L2, and L3 vertebrae. am doing very good now and back to work. would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

For 2 years I suffered spinal pain which affected my ability to walk or stand , I was guided to Dr. Abid ,who returned me by god willing back to my life as I'm housewife responsible for my 2 kids & husband I wasn't able to do my duties at all . He (god bless) made me a surgery at L 4,5 for fusion. After 5 month of the surgery I'm able to do all my duties as I used to. I'm so thankful for Dr. Qureshi the skilled , passionate + real professional surgeon who cares about his patients even after the surgery , he visited me daily at the hospital every day & answer my phone calls for the last 5 months when I'd questions . Now on he'll be a part of my prayers , may god keep him a reason for curing & satisfaction for his patients . I want also to praise the kind , knowledgeable staff working with Dr. Abid Qureshi .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Qureshi is a highly skilled, experienced orthopaedic surgeon. He has completed two major surgeries for me, at C4,5,6 for severe stenosis, and at L3,4,5 for fusion and laminectomy. He worked with me for 2 years to manage the problems in my spine, and used all alternatives available prior to surgery as last resort. 1 year later I am back in my gym 5 days/week, playing racquetball and lifting weights. Its all good. Dr. Qureshi is the best, IMHO.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

dr qureshi is very good and knowledgeable to what he do. he explained every detail on what he do even on post-op visit

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

My back was injured (two herniated disks) during an airline flight taken for a business trip. As the condition worsened, my doctor referred me to Dr. Abid Qureshi to investigate the possibility of surgery. Following examination, nerve transmission testing, and MRI imaging, he recommended disk decompression surgery. He said that this surgery would provide more permanent relief than steroid injections, with less risk than other more invasive surgeries, and with less recovery time. As predicted, the surgery lessened many of the symptoms to the point where I can function once again. Dr. Qureshi is an excellent surgeon, with thorough knowledge, great surgical skill, and unusually compassion reflected in exceptional bedside manner. As a patient, he provided me with a very good balance between necessary aggressive treatment, but with sufficient conservatism to manage the risk posed to me by more aggressive options. I have recommended him to other colleagues, friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Abid Qureshi's Credentials

Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion June 2015 on L4-5. I had seen 3 prior surgeons before finally getting in to see Dr. Qureshi ( all of whom were no..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had one major triple fusion of L2-L5 by Dr. Qureshi in June 2015. Surgert took about 6 hours. Dr. Qureshi is very personable and explains everything clearly. ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two major spine surgeries with Doctor Abid Qureshi operating. Dr. Qureshi is an excellent, attentive, and very knowledgeable medical professional. Wh..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Qureshi is an outstanding physician. He is knowledgeable, skilled, caring and listens.... never rushes you. If you need the best back surgeon around, see ..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very good doctor. takes his time and explains everything to you so you can understand. recently did a fusion of my L1, L2, and L3 vertebrae. am doing very good ..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For 2 years I suffered spinal pain which affected my ability to walk or stand , I was guided to Dr. Abid ,who returned me by god willing back to my life as I'm..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Qureshi is a highly skilled, experienced orthopaedic surgeon. He has completed two major surgeries for me, at C4,5,6 for severe stenosis, and at L3,4,5 for ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr abid is a very kindly person.he is god gifted may allah always blessing on him."

December 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3278452'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014