Ratings for Dr. Ahad Makarachi

He was absolutely amazing. He more than answered our questions and made us feel at ease

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Makarachi is a great doctor. I have seen him for many years. I enjoy him, he's funny and puts me at ease. He delivered my first baby and he was great!! Unfortunately he was not able to deliver my second because he wasn't on call but I wish he was. He really is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

i have known dr makarachi for 22 years.While i was an ob/gyn resident i,learned alot from him.He was the most compassionate ob in town and was well respected as far as his judgement was concerned.Other ob/gyn s were constantly consulting him for his opinion.If anyone would know about him ;I had first hand knowledge and that is the reason my wife and I chose him to delivery our baby.The above complainers seem to suffer from dr. google syndrome:a little knowledge is very dangerous.They all went to him for his opinions but did not like his answers so they try to destroy him.In fact the above idiots look foolish to me because it seems that he gave the correct advice in each incident.Go to see him ,you will love him RGH

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

This guy is an idiot. I went to have an annual exam and he wasn't very friendly. After, he took me in the office and told me he absolutely wouldn't give me Mirena because I've never had a child, even though I know the risks. He wrote me a prescription for the depo shot (it can cause bone loss; bad idea for someone with a vitamin D deficiency!) My boyfriend tried to tell him I have severe pain during sex and dryness, and he COMPLETELY blew us off. He said it's normal! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Missed Uterine Cancer for my mother! By the time she was properly diagnosed she had stage 4 uterine cancer. My mother is currently enduring chemotherapy and suffering. If the doctor would have listened to my mother and taken her issues more seriously perhaps the cancer would have been found a lot earlier!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I hate waiting for doctors, I never had to wait for Dr. Makarachi. I have had him as my doctor through 2 children and every yearly exam in between. After my second pregnancy I was having complications and waited outside his office, they took me right in before hours and saw me. The staff was always fabulous and I never felt bad about making appointments or asking "stupid" questions.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Makarachi is a horrible doctor who I would not recommend to anyone. During my pregnancy he tried to force me to have a C-Section, when I expressed my concerns and request to have a trial labor he blew up on me and told me that he was nto going to do a trial labor and if I didnt have a c-section I could find another doctor because he would not deliver me. He was not compassionate or understanding at all.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I love Dr. Makarachi. He is knowledgable and always helpful. He takes the time to answer all my questions and I never feel rushed. I feel very at ease and comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Ineptitude and apathy are all I received from Dr. Ahad Makarachi. For three years he has suggested that we take a "wait and see" approach on the findings of the ultrasound of my transabdominal and transvaginal areas. Even though a comparison of three ultrasound reports shows great differences, growing concerns, impressions that were enumerated for him to read--he only gave them a glance and said there was nothing to be concerned about. When I exclaimed that my primary care physician's assistant had urged me to follow-up as the result of July 30, 2010 ultrasound findings, he snapped at me: "A biopsy...is that what you want?" With that he finally made an indication of examining me, hastily had me sign a consent to undergo an endometrial biopsy right then and there, with no explanation and no medication. Once the procedure was in process---a procedure which he signed that he HAD explained to me, his attempts to obtain cells were unsuccessful, other than causing me pain.Worthless.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Ahad Makarachi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1968)

Assurant