Ratings for Dr. David H. Sims

The FRONT DESK people are RUDE! I asked the woman her name and she said BJ, naturally I had a word with the Dr. about her as well as my chief complaint. Maybe it was the day & hour but my wait was a little long. The problem I went to see him for was taking way too long to fix & was being charged for every single visit so I decided to go elsewhere. Dr. Sims may be a nice, polite doctor but my new Podiatrist cleared up my problem much faster.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I took my 16 year old daughter to this dr. and she is scared of anything that is wrong with her. We thought she might have a plantar's wart. He calmed her fears immediately and she absolutely loved him. Recommended my husband to go and he thought he was great too! Excellent dr.!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

VERY NICE & PROFESSIONAL PODIATRIST. GENUINELY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS' HEALTH AND WELFARE. VERY PLEASED WITH THE ORTHOTICS HE PROVIDED FOR ME.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

foot BUTCHERER... avoid at all costs. 3 surgeries later and no one can fix what he did to my foot.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. David H. Sims's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Coventry Healthcare